Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michelle Obama starts day by walking Bo

Her daughters promised to walk the new dog, but it is Michelle Obama who starts her day by taking Bo for a morning stroll.

"I love my Bo," the First Lady said Thursday although the spunky Portuguese Water Dog puppy forces her to get up earlier in the morning than usual.

"I got up at 5:15 a.m. in the morning to walk my puppy," Michelle said. "That's how my day starts. Even though the kids are supposed to do a lot of the work, I'm still up at 5:15 a.m.
taking my dog out. So for everyone who has a child asking for a puppy - you have to want the dog. As I do. I love my Bo."


First Lady: Bo is "Most Famous Member" of the Obama Family

ABC News - ‎30 minutes ago‎
First Lady Michelle Obama said today that her daughters are thriving in Washington and her days start with a pre-dawn walk with the “most famous member” of the Obama family, new puppy, Bo.

No comments:

Popular Posts