Sunday, May 27, 2007

Standing-room crowd for Barack and Michelle in NH

Barack Obama and his family continued their combination campaign/holiday trip through New Hampshire Sunday drawing a full house of 1,000 to 1,200 people in Conway.

Michelle Obama turned out to be as much a hit as her candidate husband and was asked how she would serve as first lady.

"I come to this with a lot of interesting talents, but I think it would be unfair of me to say today what I would do in a couple of years," she continued. "I need to be prepared to do what the country needs me to do at the time.

"Whether that's baking cookies or serving as a wonderful hostess, that's my job. I have to be prepared to do what's necessary. And we won't know what that's going to be until we get there. I will be staunchly invested. It is a joint project."


Walk for Change

















image

No comments:

Popular Posts