Monday, June 25, 2007

Inspired by Barack Obama

Many people have responded to Team Obama's donation drive asking supporters to tell what inspired them to support Barack Obama.

A few videos and quotes are included below:








Amy, from Hilliard, Florida writes:

My children are my inspiration. I know that may seem common to say that, but it is true. I see in the five of them the future, and it is so important to me that I do what I can for them. I want them to have an America worth fighting for, and worthy of them. I want them to have a home, and a safe place to live and raise their own children.

…My decisions in the political arena are based them. When I support a candidate it is because I believe that person will help this country to a better place. That is why I am supporting you Senator Obama. I believe you want a better future for your own children just as I do.


Daren, from Smithfield, Utah writes:

There is tremendous human suffering that exists because health care is not accessible to persons with disabilities. I believe Barack will take action to relieve this suffering and ensure that all Americans can afford to receive the services they need. I support Barack because I truly believe he will support the people of this country.



Register to Vote


No comments:

Popular Posts