Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fund not sun for Obama in South Florida

Candidate Barack Obama lamented his staff's refusal to allow him a round of golf or some beach time in South Florida during his fundraising visit there Sunday.

"Every time I come to Florida, I meet wonderful people and have a wonderful time, and it's always too short," he said. "I keep on thinking that I should be able to bring my golf clubs down and my swimming trunks and somehow my staff doesn't let me do that."

Obama is expected to attend a series of fundraising events in South Florida including some in swank private homes.

Barack leads Thompson who leads Hillary

A Rasmussen Reports telephone survey shows that potential Republican candidate Fred Thompson slightly ahead of Hillary Clinton by 44 to 43 percent (statistical tie).

However, Barack Obama clearly leads Thompson by 49 to 37 percent.

Link to Hope Action Change Homepage

image

No comments:

Popular Posts